Friday, November 8, 2013

11/08/2013-Surprise, you're going on a field trip!



  • My week went extremely well this week
    • On Monday, we were told that us teachers were all invited to go with our school's students to go to Shenzhen's Sea World Park for free
      • This is great news because in Shenzhen, the teachers get to go and do their own thing while tour guides lead the children so I didn't have to spend my day yelling at the kids "Don't put that in your mouth!"
    •  And I got to shake a dolphin's hand which was AWESOME!
Here's our bus drivers resting after delivering 1800 or so kids to a theme park (I think they deserved it)

Shirley was a lot happier than this picture indicates
















1 comment:

  1. What an awesome experience, Bruce! I spent over 3 years in China and I absolutely loved this experience!! Agness of http://etramping.com/jobs/.

    ReplyDelete